Friday, November 9, 2007

Crayons in my box....

Hollie in the raw....


I've never thought of myself as a needy girl. In fact, most of the time I am pretty content. I am not high maintenance. I don't need all the finer things in life. For the most part, I'm a natural being who walks barefoot on the grass. I adapt to my situations extremely well and have been called a "free spirit." If you're my friend and even if you're not, you do not have to worry about impressing me. I don't feel I am intimidating, in fact, I personally feel that my non-judgemental nature makes me extremely approachable. It hasn't kicked me in the ass yet. I appreciate you for who you are and if I don't agree with your stance.. I learn from you. I am 28 years old and my brain is still as absorbant as ever. I take in my surroundings.. I pick what I like, apply it to myself and chuck the rest.




I decided to make this new blog to regain a fresh start in looking at myself. Stepping back and observing the content and composure of your existence once in a while is good for your soul. There are many colors that make up exactly who I am. Each with their own purpose and hue. Sometimes it's as if a child has taken them all out and drawn over and over with my many colors until they are nothing but a blob of incoherant blah. It helps to sift through the box and take each color out of it's appropriate spot, drawing a single line and observing the beauty of that particular shade of me. Perhaps, taking a couple different colors and melding them together to create a new shade of thought. That's all what this is about.

1 comment:

Melle said...

What? Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't listening. I was staring at your adorable pouty face and your soapie soapie body. Sexy thing, you.