Thursday, June 19, 2008

Urban Dictionary Me

Sooo my friend miss anarchy Annie gave me this idea... I went into Urban Dictionary. com and entered my name.. this is what I got haha. personally like #2.


1.
hollie
love it 62 up, 27 down hate it

A very handsome woman otherwise known as a clydesdale
Damn look at that hott girl she's a hollie
hollie marlow hottie handsom clydesdale
by oregano Jan 22, 2006 email it 0 comments


2.
hollie
love it 26 up, 2 down hate it

an extremely beautiful girl, who is wanted by all. she is stunning and friendly.

wow, that girls a real hollie! you got a good one there!
hollie holly stunner beautiful friendly
by MarcusMayhem Mar 23, 2008 email it 0 comments


3.
Hollie
love it 20 up, 28 down hate it

An ollie when your back foot is on the ground and you jet your front foot out and bring back and hop back on your skateboard
DO A HOLLIE GUY! I did a hollie and i showed him up!
hollie ollie skateboard crazy wow
by Garrett Cook Jul 5, 2006 email it 0 comments

No comments: